Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-16-2012, 09:49 PM   #1

Hello from the California coast!

Hey folks,

I'm a Canon user but came across a great deal on a Pentax 645N setup so I'm picking it up tomorrow.

I photograph people and weddings and wanted to start using a 645 to slow things down. It's too easy to spray and pray with digital SLRs so I'm excited to have to take the time to make sure I'm shooting exactly what I want.

I'm 32 years old with a wife, 8 month old kid, and 2 awesome, friendly pitbull dogs. If anyone is in the Santa Barbara County area, hit me up!

Ben

08-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the world of Pentax. Looking forward to seeing some of your film posts soon and the forum does accept post other than Pentax. It is all about the results and not the equipment, so let us see what you have. Congrats on the 645N score.........Cliff
08-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome, Cliff. I need to come across a good deal on a scanner now. I don't want to have to pay someone to do all my scanning.