Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-18-2012, 08:38 AM   #1

New student from Tx

Hi guys, I'm from Texas and new to photography, at least new to being behind the camera. My dad was always a hobbyist photographer and had a dedicated b&w darkroom in the house so I'm at least somewhat familiar with the hobby at least from a 2nd hand perspective. I've recently decided to try my hand at it as well and have signed up for a couple photography classes at school this semester, if nothing else it should break up the monotony of the average academic classes.

I primarily signed up to find some pieces of Pentax gear, but I'm sure I'll be around to get some advice and critiques regarding my assignments.

08-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us here.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
classes, hand, photography