Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Almost new Pentax user from Hawaii...

Hi,

After several days of research I've settled on replacing my somewhat sub-par Canon digital camera with a Pentax K-x. Haven't found the deal yet, but I came across this site and that helped seal the deal for me. You won't find anything like this for Sony or Panasonic owners, I'll tell you that!

Anyway, looking forward to discussing cameras and photography here, thanks.

BTW, anybody selling a K-x that hasn't listed here, let me know.

Roland
Kauai, Hawaii.

08-20-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by xnau Quote
BTW, anybody selling a K-x that hasn't listed here, let me know.
I recommend you post a thread here, and/or add "k-x" to your marketplace watch list in the for-sale section:
Wanted Items - PentaxForums.com

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, you'll b able to lose the "almost" tag once you find the one your looking for.

Your also lucky enough to live in one of the most photogenic places on earth, looking forward to seeing some of you work.
08-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks, happy to share...I'm mostly into landscapes and plants...so fertile fields for that here!

You know, I'm familiar with northern Scotland, too...my wife and I lived for several years in the Findhorn community near Forres. Some stunningly beautiful country there, too.

08-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by xnau Quote
I'm mostly into landscapes and plants
Aye that's all very well, but if you come across the odd "South Sea Stunner" with grass skirt etc, please feel the immediate need to share that image with us all without delay.

Many years ago I had a pint in The Kimberley Inn, what a small world.
08-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #6

Original Poster
…interesting subject indeed! We do get a lot of that here, not just on the travel posters. I'll be sure to share.