Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-21-2012, 02:13 AM   #1

New User from Germany

Dear fellow Pentax friends,

several days ago I joined this fantastic forum of collective wisdom for all things pentax (and more...). After spending my time with lurking I feel it's the right time to introduce myself. I'm a long time pentax user, being the very simple MG my first camera, and after switching to Super A and MX in the eighties I lost my interest in photography . But like all important things in life it vanished to reappear even stronger some time ago. So I decided to finally buy a DSLR and of cause I stick to the brand that gives this forum its name! So, I'm quite certain that I will approach some of you guys with boring questions like "shall I buy the k-r,k-5, k-whateveritwillbeafterphotokina. Really great forum you are running here!

Greetings from a really hot Berlin,

Ralf

08-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Ralf, good to have you with us!!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum, pentax, time, user