Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-30-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Good evening from London, UK

Hi all,

I've been lurking in these forums for the past couple of months whilst I decided which Pentax camera to purchase.

I was waiting for the K20D and K200D announcements and hoping that the K10D (Currently just over $900 in the UK) would reduce in price.

Anyway, no price drop for the K10D and the K20D and K200D are even pricier so I finally opted for a K100D Super and it's great :-)

I don't have much experience with SLR photography but I have already learnt loads from the posts in these forums, so thanks!

Question: Does anyone have any suggestions for some good starter lenses? I'd like something cheap (don't mind manual focus) for some good wide angle shots.

Chris

Last edited by chrislondon; 01-30-2008 at 02:27 PM.
01-31-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Probably a good idea to post your q in the lens section, telling us what you've got to start with. Also check out all those threads, including the older ones as this q is often asked.

Welcome along, though I guess you're in bed and it's still yesterday where you are!