Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2012, 03:42 AM   #1

Hello everyone, greetings from Darrell

Hi everyone,

I have finally made the decision of registering an account on this forum. I was reading a lot from the lens database but was too lazy to get an account here. Anyway, I'm here now!

I have been using Pentax cameras for quite a while. I was given a Pentax MX around 2000, then got myself a sticky-mirrored LX in 2003 which I spent about $150 to get it fix in a shop in midtown Manhattan. Although I got a RF, a Cosina Voigtlander R2, later, so I wasn't using my SLR gears for a while. But in 2008, I got the K20D with DA16-45 and DA50-200. The K20D really serves me well, and even till today, it hasn't miss a beat. Recently, I got a very cheap K10D, and I have enjoyed shooting in ISO100 very much. It somewhat reminds of the old film days, when even ISO800 is a luxury.

Nevertheless, I am really looking forward to have great discussion with you guys here. I am currently still studying at Melbourne, Australia. But I may go back to Taiwan, where I was born, afterward.

Cheers,
Darrell

08-30-2012, 04:26 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board with us!
08-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Darrell

Mike