Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-03-2012, 11:59 PM   #1

New on Here

Hello everyone, This is my first time on Pentax Forum, I have a Pentax K200D, Not really happy with it, always seem to be having troubles, so im hoping that someone will be able to help me along the way. I love taking shots of old buildings and also macro shots. Look forward to hearing from anyone. rosebud

09-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey, welcome to the forums. I am new myself so I probably won't be able to help you. But I think those who can help would like to hear what kind of problems do you have with your camera . You can also use the search and maybe find a solution to your problems as there is a lot of info here on the forums that might help.
09-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #3

Original Poster
thankyou Furryurry,
09-04-2012, 04:45 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard. There are loads of architecture photos and posts as well as many macro enthusiasts here. Hope you enjoy the place and find something here useful.

09-04-2012, 05:17 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi rosebud and welcome. There are lots of Australians on here, and no doubt some in your area, perhaps even some social groups who meet up and share ideas, so have a look around. Most of all, though, post some photos in a new thread and ask for help. There are different ways to include photos in posts, but if you attach them using the provided tool, the image's EXIF data should be available to help analyse problems.

This is a great forum for assistance, with many people only too willing to give you the benefit of their knowledge and skill, so make the most of it and have a good time in the process.