Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
Inactive Account

hello from indonesian

hello everybody, my name is andy seno aji from indonesia, yesterday, 1st february 2008 at 18.00, i bought a new k10d with kit lens, 18-55mm here in berlin. After searching and browsing a lot of dslr review for almost a month, and also some dslr discussion forum, include this forum, i decided to go on pentax k10d. Its very hard for me to decide since there are a lot of complain from k10d user about their defect k10d or its performance, but its good for me that i can try it in the store. More than that there will be k20d and k200d on the store. It is not that i can't wait for them but i think k10d is already enough for me, i like the image quality and also its performance.

Last night i just can't sleep, trying to check everything on my k10d. It seems that nothing is wrong. i hope i get the good copy. its a cloudy morning here, actually i want to check its performance in the bright daylight, just can't wait to go out. i will send the general check up in another thread later.

btw with this thread, i want to say thank you very much for some people and sites that leads me to decide...dpreview.com, cameralabs.com, hin the man, photographyrulez.blogspot.com, ricehigh, benjikan, codiac2600...and mostly for all k10d owner who have shown their works at flickr.com...thanks a lot

*andysenoaji*

02-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You made a great choice and will have a lot of fun with the K10D. Enjoy!
02-02-2008, 06:31 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What an amazing international bunch we are. Welcome and look forward to seeing pictures from your home town.
02-02-2008, 08:04 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome Andy.

02-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Andy, and I hope we get to see some photos from your home soon !!