Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-25-2012, 06:26 AM   #1

Hello from Somerset

I have spent a lot of time enjoying the news and forum threads and use the forum as a first stop when trying to find something out so I thought it was time to say hello.

I've been a K7 user for a couple of years and will be adding a K5IIs if the reviews are good.

I have a small collection of limited primes and particularly love the little 15mm f4 which is perfect for big skies (my other passion), but most of the time I take my 100mm f2.8 Macro and DA* 300mm f4 and try to avoid carrying a tripod.
I'd love a longer reach lens but as they are all too heavy to use hand held and usually cost the same as a small car I'm currently limiting my search to an F 1.7X AF adapter. So if anyone out there has one in good condition and would like to sell it to me, please get in touch.

The Pentax Forum is a fantastic place to learn about photography and to be inspired by some amazing examples.

Last edited by Parallax; 09-25-2012 at 07:02 AM.
09-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Peter, glad to have you on board.
09-26-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. If it's big skies your after you need to come and share mine, they're truly breath taking at times.
09-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thank You

Well its nice to get a warm welcome, thank you.