Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2012, 07:39 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello, from Korea! Bought first DSLR!

Hello Everybody!

My name is Jung, and I bought my first DSLR, the Pentax K30, along w/ a Samyang 35 f1.4 lens.
I have always been interested in Pentax since the K100d because of Pentax colors, and am very happy to own this K30!
However, coming from p&s, and going directly into manual focus primes is quite difficult..
If you guys have any tips I would appreciate it!

Thanks, and I look forward to interact with you guys, and hope I can one day become as good as you guys in taking pictures!

Sincerely,
Jung

p.s. I attach some of the only pictures I got today that were somewhat in focus... Hope you enjoy!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
09-27-2012, 07:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Anyang haseyo! Welcome to the forums. I'm envious of your K30 purchase. I bought my K200D at a duty-free shop at Incheon airport almost four years ago. It's a great camera but I'm hoping to upgrade later this year.

Good luck with the camera. And post some photos of sundubu jiggae or samgyetang or something!