Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Costa Rica

Hi everybody,

I come originally from Costa Rica in Central America, in the last 5 years I've been living in Europe though (having vacations now back home). Only until recently I got out of the P&S world and decided to make that jump to DSLR.

I went for Pentax after a long period of time of reading, and educating myself on this very specific technology (I am an electronics engineer myself). So it was important for me to try to assess the longterm investment possibilities when going for brand X. After almost 6 months of shooting with my K10D I have to say that I am more than happy with the results and how I've been doing regarding the learning curve for such an amazing toy. I hope to keep having lots more of fun and saving money for my glass lineup.

Cheers

02-04-2008, 07:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the Forum, Bombo.
Where in Europe are you working?
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Hi,

Thanx for your reply. In the last years I've been between Germany and Switzerland... next month I'm heading to France, the south, costa azzurra... which means plenty of photo material during the weekends