Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2012, 11:56 AM   #1

Hello, I am an owner of K-x and Superprogram

Hello, I am Gnim. I have owned my Pentax for quite a while. I really enjoy its agility and easiness. I believe the users of Pentax are more photographers than gear-players, because they travel light and far to focus on the images instead of the tools. I am looking forward to discussing with friends here on how to better record this beautiful world and our vivid life. I am Chinese and possibly have typos and grammar glitches here and there, though I will try to make it clear. Hope you don't mind.

10-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Gnim, welcome !
The K-x is a great little camera
Your grammar looks fine, something that plenty of native english speakers struggle with !
cheers
Pete

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax