Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #1

Hi from a Ricoh and now Pentax shooter

Hi, new here in the Pentax forums. I recently purchased the 645D and it is fantabulous!!! It is doing just what I want and I love using it. I have primarily a "serious compact" photographer for several years and my favorite cameras are Ricohs. I use the GRD4 and GXR with the APS units. The 645d is a more serious workhorse intended for a few specific purposes.

I know Pentax has been busy lately and I hope we here news from Ricoh soon just so we know they have a pulse.

I primarily photograph "landscapes" but I'm pretty much all over the map as my time is limited and I photograph what I can. Here are a few examples...

Flickr
This Is What I Saw

I am obsessed with photography and I study it (and other arts) as much as I can.

Cheers!

10-15-2012, 06:25 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
645d, pentax, photograph, ricoh