Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #1

Hi from oz

Hello
greetings to all from sunny Australia .This forumhas been a regular Google result for me whilst I have researched various Pentaxequipment, that I know very little about. so I decided to make it formal andjoin .I have had several Pentax cameras and would like to increase this withmore lenses , however I will most probably go down the road of a full framesensor camera one day soon . So I mostly look for older manual lenses whichstill have some fine images to produce .I do love the Pentax gear, however findthe lack of staying a market equal has given the company a somewhat out of dateimage ( please don’t hate on me just my opinion) and the other big two justkeep rolling on with so many advanced features .Pentax glass will always in myopinion be superior for the price equivalent .anyway for an introduction thatturned in to quite a rant .So HIGH

10-16-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join.
10-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums