Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Introduction to BK

Hello,
I'm Brian Koprowski. I've been shooting for a few years now. I started with the Pentax K-x, and moved up to the K-5 with future aspirations of attaining a full frame pentax model (When they finally decide to make them, anyways). I really enjoyed the post work, so I decided to pick up a camera and shoot. I mainly shoot cityscapes, landscapes, and portraits. I really love HDR, and long exposures. I'm from the Chicago area, and I'm looking forward to picking up tips and tricks from the pentax forums.

10-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Hey Brian,
Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place, really great group here. Looking forward to veiwing some of your images. In the mean time you may enjoy this
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/18242...otos-here.html

There is also a thread that feature long exposures.

Cheers