Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-21-2012, 05:24 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
From Queensland Australia

Hi guys!

I'm a recently converted Canon user, I now own a Pentax K-5, and I am absolutely loving it! I am only new to photography and have been happily snapping away for about 8 or 9 months now and have learnt a lot from magazines, books and getting out there and shooting! I've read a lot of posts already on this forum and am quite impressed with the feed back given on many topics and issues. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself and I look forward to participating in the future!

Cheers,

K5 Guy.

10-21-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
PJ1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome. There are a few Queenslanders here and there are sometimes get togethers for shoots. I have never been to one because I only joined recently myself. I have a K10d but don't do anywhere near enough serious work to master all the camera features. The K-5 is certainly a good camera. I am hoping to get a K-5 IIs when the price starts coming down (so I can also get a GPS for astro-tracking).
10-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
G'day and welcome. Plenty of Aussies on this site.
If you have any questions, just ask away. Some kindly soul will try to help you.