Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-12-2008, 12:28 AM   #16

Hi from another Aussie Pentax Addict,.older Film Nut here,..lol

Hey it's Adelwedgians, Not Adelaidians isn't it ??,..lol

Have to agree,..Get the Grand Prix Back,..it is Boring in Melbourne.

Must admit, I quite Like Adelaide,..but am definitely a Sydney harbourite !!,..lol

Be interesting to see just How many Aussies are on here,..especially, as Pentax's Were quite a Popular Camera Sales wise in Australia.

02-12-2008, 04:46 PM   #17

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Getting the Grand Prix back along with the Clipsal 500 would be great, if only the dumb Adelaide City Council could see past its collective backside and refurbish the venue - but alas, the wheels of local government are stuck in a bog. Sorry, that is really off topic. I agree, I have travelled around OZ but always enjoy coming home. Every state has its atractions but its Adelaide for me. I guess we have been called lots of things but Adelwedgians works too. lol
02-16-2008, 03:09 AM   #18
Forum Member

Another Adelaidian

Another Adelaidian over here, been lurking on the forum for 18 months or so, haven't posted a lot but have learnt a lot

Good to see there are a few of us down here.

Dave
02-16-2008, 01:49 PM   #19
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Outlaw Quote
Getting the Grand Prix back along with the Clipsal 500 would be great, if only the dumb Adelaide City Council could see past its collective backside and refurbish the venue - but alas, the wheels of local government are stuck in a bog. Sorry, that is really off topic. I agree, I have travelled around OZ but always enjoy coming home. Every state has its atractions but its Adelaide for me. I guess we have been called lots of things but Adelwedgians works too. lol
Actually, it is kind of interesting to see that this not a problem only Canadians have to live with! Welcome.