Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-23-2012, 05:06 PM   #1

Hello from Washington State.

Picked up a Pentax K-r this year. I'm still learning how to take really good photos so I didn't see a good reason to step up to a "nicer" camera. When I felt more comfortable I'll definitely upgrade. Now it's time to decide which lens to buy next. I'm leaning towards the 50mm A 1.4 or M 1.7 lens as my next purchase.

10-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums.
10-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Hi! A hundred years ago or so, I went to summer camp a couple times near Nahcotta (actually Ocean Park?), on Long Beach peninsula, on the Willapa bay side :-)

I just googled it up and it is still sort of lingering on ...

http://www.friendsofsherwood.com/Friends_of_Sherwood/index.htm

Last edited by SpecialK; 10-23-2012 at 08:09 PM.
10-24-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum. Lots of 50 mm lenses come up for sale on the forum, and I know the Seattle craigslist site also has Pentax stuff.

10-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by SpecialK Quote
Hi! A hundred years ago or so, I went to summer camp a couple times near Nahcotta (actually Ocean Park?), on Long Beach peninsula, on the Willapa bay side :-)

I just googled it up and it is still sort of lingering on ...

Friends of Sherwood Home Page
Lots of great places like this on the WA coast. You should come back sometime!
10-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Arn Quote
Welcome to the forum. Lots of 50 mm lenses come up for sale on the forum, and I know the Seattle craigslist site also has Pentax stuff.
I'll keep an eye on the for sale section. I have found some descent deals on CL, but the drive time ruins it for me. I'm near the coast so the drive to Seattle is just about 2hrs one way. I do check often though as you never know what will come up.