Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hola desde Costa Rica

Hi everyone, I've been stalking the forums off and on for over a year now and decided to finally join up and hopefully learn a little more from everyone here. I run a Thai restaurant here so time is always in short supply but I do always take my camera with me everywhere. I've been shooting with a KM 35mm for several years and I love the quality of the photos. I'd like to get into DSLR, deciding between the K5 and K30--tough choice! I'll see you guys in the film section and hopefully in the DSLR sections soon too. Any Ticos in the forums? (No soy Tico de nacimiento, pero soy Tico de corazon) Pura vida!

10-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bienvenido! A few of us have visited your country, personally I was enchanted and followed the advice of another member here for places to see.
I stayed in the Guanacaste region, loved it.
Look forward to your pictures.
10-27-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome ISOlated. I've often thought of visiting Costa Rica and attending a school to learn Spanish. Maybe some year I'll make it. In the meantime I look forward to seeing your images of your country.