Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2012, 09:00 PM   #1

Hi! from Thailand

Hi everyone

I'm Mr.Art from Thailand

I just buy my new Pentax K-01. It's very good for me, good in look & good in performance too.

Right now I have some problem with external flash becuase I cannot use external in Manual mode!!

But in Auto mode external flash can work. I use Yongnuo YN560 Manual Flash.

If you know what should I do, please tell me.

I'm very love Pentax and I cannot go to others, that why I come here.

Nice to meet you everyone.

Thank you

10-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Mr. Art. I look forward to seeing the images from your part of the world.
10-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Hey funkyart!

I'm actually half Thai on my mother's side. Haven't been to Bangkok in about five years but would love to visit again sometime soon. I just recently ordered a white K-01 from eBay and I'm eagerly anticipating its arrival! What color did you get?
10-28-2012, 06:16 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LeRolls Quote
Hey funkyart!

I'm actually half Thai on my mother's side. Haven't been to Bangkok in about five years but would love to visit again sometime soon. I just recently ordered a white K-01 from eBay and I'm eagerly anticipating its arrival! What color did you get?
I got the Yellow

10-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by funkyart Quote
I got the Yellow
I was seriously jumping back and forth between the white and yellow right up to the last minute just because it seemed like both Pentax and Marc Newson kept pushing the yellow as the premier color but the rest of the world kept calling it the banana brick or the clown camera. Based on the pictures (never held one in person) I felt the white made it stand out as being different while still managing to emphasize that it was a serious tool for taking quality photographs. Either way I think they're both really fun colors! I applaud Pentax for taking chances and I especially like the blue K-30 and the white Q.