Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #1

New to the forum

Hi everyone, I've only be invovled with a Dslr for the past year, I purchased a K-m body for $250.00, though it was a good way to get going as I had legacy prime lens from my old super program film camera, I've also bought new lens so that I can use the features of the K-m. Have had a lot of fun with the camera, and have gotten into macro photography also which is a blast. I'm now looking to get a K-5 or K-5 II and have been reading reviews of both, seems the K-5 is a lot of bang for the buck. Look forward to this forum as I hope I'll be able to learn and enjoy all aspects of photography and ideas from you folks, have even joined a club here in Willimasburg, VA.

I've enjoyed the reviews I've read on this forum of Pentax products as it has helped me in choosing lens.

I'm big into road cycling and carry a P & S as Williamsburg is a beautiful area, been here about 2 months.

thanks

10-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. It has a lot of great people and information.
10-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF ... the K-5 is a great image-making tool ... and as you said a great bang for the buck ! J