Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #1

Started with an ME

Hello everyone,

I started into photography in 1979 with a Pentax ME. After a few years I migrated to a ME Super and Program Plus. From the late 80's through the early 90's I spent most weekends out burning up rolls of Kodachrome 25 and 200. My main subjects over the years have been waterfalls, lighthouses, and what I call industrial photography (railroads). Marriage brought an abrupt change and most shots were of family and vacations. I have won a few photo contests with my railroad subjects and have wanted most of my life to publish a coffee table book of Waterfalls and Lighthouses. When film started going by the wayside I sold both film bodies and acquired an *istdl. My K30 just arrived today and I haven't had a chance to try it out. If I ever do the book I hope to have a 645D in the arsenal. I drive truck locally and have a hobby farm in Fernley, NV with the wife and our youngest son.

Jeff

11-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums. I still shoot with my DL and a couple of film bodies. I hope to move up to a k-30 next year.