Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-17-2012, 12:28 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from North West, England

I have joined this very educational forum recently. My association with Pentax goes a long way. I was given a K2 by my uncle to use for a short period, way back in early 80s. I loved the results. When I earned enough to be able to buy for myself, I was taken to Nikons, where I still belong. But after acquiring a 645NII recently, I realised the need to learn more about my first love camera ecosystem, so I am back in the fold. Let us see how this pans out. My dream would be to be able to again visit darkroom to print large prints, but since there s no time or space for that, I would happily settle for scanned images, coming out of the camera. To that end, if there were to be a digital back, it would be wonderful. I don't think I could afford digital 645, but so what. I am quite happy with my most recent acquisition, and aim to run a few rolls out. Future is film, methinks. At least for me.

11-17-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the interesting introduction.