Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-21-2012, 06:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax User new to digital.

Hi,
My user name is Blandini and I'm from Dronfield Derbyshire. I used to do a lot of photography years ago with my old Pentax MX film camera. My son went travelling and brought back a Pentax K20d from Singapore which is I've started using. Still very much a digital novice but I'm getting there. As I'm fast approaching retirement I'm thinking walking cycling and photography will be how I'm going to be spending my time. I may enter a few competitions on this site to sharpen up my skills a bit.

11-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome blandini,

The k20d is a great camera. I actually preferred its ergonomics over the k5. Coming from film can be a great advantage provided you built your knowledge on exposure, dynamic range, etc. Enjoy the camera and good luck with the contests.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, pentax user, photography, user