Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Hello from cl1352

Hello,

I am a new forum member and I want to introduce myself. I have been usingPentax equipment since about 1991. My original purchase was a P30T and a PZ-1.I used the P30T primarily for hiking trips. The reason I decided to purchasePentax in the first place was based on the good reputation they had forexcellent build quality and the cameras were designed to keep on working inextreme conditions. When I purchased my first digital SLR I decided to staywith Pentax (K10D) since I had some lenses. I have just upgraded to a K5 lastsummer (2012). Current lenses I use include; Sigma DC 18-50mm F2.8 EX Macro, PentaxDA* 55mm SDC and a Pentax DA 55-300 zoom. I also use a Panasonic Lumix FZ35(purchased in 2010) when I am on business travel and cannot carry a lot ofcamera equipment. Sorry Pentax, your similar model, the X90, did not have RAWfile support so you lost that sale. I enjoy taking photos of landscape, macro, architecture,POV, ... actually any type of photo. I have recently had a chance to do some portrait photos and haveenjoyed that as well. I primarily use adobe lightroom for editing my photos andpost them to a flickr account.

Best regards,

Chris

Attached Images

11-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Chris, good to have you on board with us.
11-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thanks!