Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-24-2012, 08:51 AM   #1

Hello from Big Sky country

Hello, My name is Dan Ihde and I'm from Montana. I thought since I have frequented Pentaxforums so often in the past years it was my duty to finally join the site. I find the postings here from so many knowledgeable (spelling?) folks invaluable and the site has become one of my favorite websites.

I began using Pentax gear in 1978 when I took a photography class at Dickinson State College in North Dakota. We had access to the K-1000 with a 50mm lens. It was my most memorable class and I have been a Pentax fan ever since. A few years later I purchased my own Pentax ME Super with the common but good 50mm f/2 lens. I still own the camera and lens as well as an Pentax MX, Pentax K-30 and too many lenses to mention.

Anyhow, I really have enjoyed the site and am glad to finally join it.

11-24-2012, 09:44 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum.
« k5 | hay »

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
50mm, class, lens, pentax, site