Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Greetings from Pocono Mountains, PA

Hi All,

I'm admiring my newly acquired Asahi Spotmatic SPII. The past few years have renewed my interest in traditional film photography and I can't pass up the deals at flea markets and e-bay on older,
mechanical 35mm and medium format cameras. The M42 screw mount lenses and bodies that accept them are of particular interest to me. I'm hoping to run some film through this fine camera in the next few days, develop it and have some pictures to show.

Thanks,
Richboru

12-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF - J
12-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome!

I use a bunch of M42 mounts too with the adapter on my K-5 IIs and K1000 SE.

Great shooting opportunities for landscape shooters in the Poconos, I go there when time permits.

I'm right on the Delaware myself, not too far from the Poconos.
12-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Good to hear from you. I shoot along the Delaware also, mostly in the Water Gap park areas (Mcdade trail). The season is coming to go chasing eagles on the upper Delaware, Lakawaxan rivers also. I'll need a rig more modern than the Spotmatic for that though.