Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #1

New member from Tucson, AZ

Hello all,

Happy to be a new member of the site. I'm a serious amateur and have recently stepped up to my first Pentax with the 645D. I've been shooting Canons for years, most recently the 5DM2 and the 1DM4. I'm excited about the journey into MF and am particularly looking forward to seeing what the 645D can do. I shoot primarily landscapes with a little wildlife thrown in when available. I haven't had much time to work with the 645 yet, as I've only had it for a couple of months.

I'd love to hear from other landscape shooters out there using this system who are willing to share info regarding favorite lenses, tips, etc.

Cheers,

Jeff

12-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
PJ1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Not MF myself, and more wildlife than landscape, but I am an old U of A postgrad. Tucson is a great place and you have some great material to work with in your part of the world.
Welcome to the forums!
Peter