Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2012, 06:12 AM   #1

A return to youth!

Hey Everyone,

In Junior High I was a member of the photo club and loved everything about photography. Sadly my parents were not as enthusiastic and discouraged me from such an "expensive" hobby. They did buy me a 110 camera but within a couple years I left photography behind.

Recently I decided to pick up where I left off and am now pursuing this hobby again.

I used to drool over the Pentax K1000 so that's why I thought I'd enjoy this forum! I just received a mint Fed 2 (seemed like a cool camera, or am I crazy?) in perfect working order and I am working on my first roll of film.

I'm looking forward to learning from all of you!

12-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome ! Never too late to regain our youth
The Fed2 are sexy looking line Soviet and Russian Cameras - Fed-2
which model did you get ? Is it Leica or M39 mount ? should be an adventure getting more lenses
Pete in NZ
12-05-2012, 05:53 AM   #3

Original Poster
I think either a type c or d. It appeared to be unused right dow to the case! Your right, a very good looking camera and nice in the hand.
Attached Images