Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2012, 03:40 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
problem with locked programme

Hello, I'm Chriss. I have been using the pentax k5 for some months and am not unhappy with it. But suddenly I cannot switch between programmes. F stop is disabled and all I get is either manual mode or something that looks as if the green modus or green button has been accidentaly activated. Can anyone tell me how to get out of this? I dont' know if it has anything to do with the fact that I applied a new lens - a tamron zoom ?

12-05-2012, 03:42 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Hi Chriss, if you go here and post your question I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. Pentax K-5 - PentaxForums.com

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg