Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #1

New from Ohio

I am an old Pentax film user from the 80's and have been using the super zoom cameras once I went digital. I finally made the decision to get back to a SLY and just picked up a K20D. can't wait for it to arrive and start taking some pics!

12-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #2

Original Poster
SLR not SLY. LOL
12-09-2012, 07:15 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to PF ! Post some images soon ... J
12-09-2012, 07:36 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jean Poitiers Quote
Welcome to PF ! Post some images soon ... J

I just purchased the body and it has not arrived yet. I can't wait to get started with it!

I used to take a lot of photo's back in my film days but since going to digital and only using a superzoom camara I have gotten bored with it. I recently had the oportunity to use my cousins Canon 7d and it instantly made me want to get a DSLR! I am hoping the K20D will keep me happy for a while? I just can't afford something like the K-5 just yet! I went with the k20d because I could get it at a good price and I love the battery grip that you can add, I take a lot of Portraits and that is very appealing to me. plus it just looks bad a$$! lol

12-09-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by joekelli Quote
I just purchased the body and it has not arrived yet. I can't wait to get started with it!

I used to take a lot of photo's back in my film days but since going to digital and only using a superzoom camara I have gotten bored with it. I recently had the oportunity to use my cousins Canon 7d and it instantly made me want to get a DSLR! I am hoping the K20D will keep me happy for a while? I just can't afford something like the K-5 just yet! I went with the k20d because I could get it at a good price and I love the battery grip that you can add, I take a lot of Portraits and that is very appealing to me. plus it just looks bad a$$! lol
Great - give us some feedback after you've used it awhile ... have fun & enjoy - J