Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2012, 08:15 AM   #1

New from Germany

Hi from Germany.

I got into the Pentax brand only recently, searching for a used DSLR I can mount to a ultralight aircraft for oblique aerial photography, fit my list of requirements and my limited budget.

After weeks of studying models, manuals and specsheets from all major manufacturers, I have ended up with a used Pentax K110D and two manual focus A series prime lenses.

For now, I am very happy, and like Pentax. The only fact I am not too fond of is that they omit the remote cable jack on their newer entry level models in favour of IR remote comands, which are of no use for me.

Best regards,

Hans

12-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Hans, good that you could join us here.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
germany, models, pentax