Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #1

HELLO and MERY CHRISTMAS

Hi Guys,
I am not so new to this forum, but haven't registered so far. Well, finally!!! But I have to say thanks already for the great information. I like the Lens Data Base best!!! Thousand times thanks for that!!!
I'm photographing with a Pentax K-5 and old Lenses.
At the moment with
Auto Chinon MC 50mm F1/7
Sigma's Super Wide II 24mm f2.8
Tokina Atx 80-200 f2.8
I was fed up of those super zoom auto ultra os and hsm and whatever which deliver just blue fringing edges and no sharpness.
for some impressions go to jankuhr.com
all pictures are taken with Pentax k 5 and various lenses....

1 thing I am missing is a 10 (or) 15 mm lens, something in this range. and I can't get an idea which I should buy to get a good quality one with little abbreviations and little distortion.

Well... hello everyone
speak soon...

12-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, glad you decided to join our little group!