Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2007, 04:03 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Bristol, England

I have just bought a K10D which brings me up to three Pentax cameras (Super A and MZ-M as well). I also have a Bronica ETRS and an Olympus C3020-Z (my previous digital). This may seem a lot, but I am trying to persuade myself to get rid of the MZ-M.

I am a member of a few fora, and I spend too much time on them, so I don't know how much I will spend here, but I have a some start-up questions on the K10D and I hope I can help some people too.

Simon

01-05-2007, 04:37 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome, Simon! You will find quite a few people here have still kept their old film cam for various reasons. Enjoy your K10D and I hope to see some posts!

Cheers!
01-05-2007, 08:39 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm also guilty of having a hard time getting rid of my cameras. I have a K1000, a Canon Rebel (film), a Canon digital Rebel, a Canon A520, my beloved K100D, and also an old p&s that I can't remember what brand it is, but I think it's an Olympus...

You'll really enjoy your new pentax!
01-26-2007, 12:20 AM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by Simon Quote
I have just bought a K10D which brings me up to three Pentax cameras (Super A and MZ-M as well). I also have a Bronica ETRS and an Olympus C3020-Z (my previous digital). This may seem a lot, but I am trying to persuade myself to get rid of the MZ-M.

I am a member of a few fora, and I spend too much time on them, so I don't know how much I will spend here, but I have a some start-up questions on the K10D and I hope I can help some people too.

Simon
Ah.. fora... an English speaker! Having seen 'orfull' 'your going to like it' and 'proberrly' it's nice to see someone who understands Latin-derived plurals! Yay!!!! lol

01-26-2007, 03:14 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by nemesis101 Quote
Ah.. fora... an English speaker! Having seen 'orfull' 'your going to like it' and 'proberrly' it's nice to see someone who understands Latin-derived plurals! Yay!!!! lol

Simon --------