Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #1

Starting Over

Hello from sunny Florida! I just purchased a K-5 IIS to replace a bunch of stolen film gear. I've been a Pentaxian for 32 years and have worked in the graphic arts and printing field for around 20 years but I am pretty new to DSLRs. I want to thank this forum and its members for helping me decide to remain with the Pentax system. Attached are a couple of photos I took messing around in the garage.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 
12-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by rfulford Quote
Hello from sunny Florida! I just purchased a K-5 IIS to replace a bunch of stolen film gear. I've been a Pentaxian for 32 years and have worked in the graphic arts and printing field for around 20 years but I am pretty new to DSLRs. I want to thank this forum and its members for helping me decide to remain with the Pentax system. Attached are a couple of photos I took messing around in the garage.
Nice bokeh! Welcome aboard, and I'm happy to hear you found the site helpful in deciding to go down the Pentax route

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum fellow Floridian! Great photos, please feel free to share more.