Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings to all

As I was reading in the forums again, a pop up message appeared asking me if maybe I would be interested in joining the PentaxForums community. Well, you got me Adam, so here I am. There have been private reasons for me not having posted yet, but they are coming to an end and so I wish to say to all of you on this site who have given me tips and advise these past 12 months, THANK YOU! I used a Pentax ME Super for many years before transitioning to my first digital camera (a Kodak Insta Share) in 2006. I fell in love with photography again and thanks to my future wife, soon had my first DSLR, a Nikon D40. What a great camera that was and I took many thousands of pictures with it and I found myself taking it with me everywhere, something I had never done before. After 4 years I found myself wanting to upgrade and naturally Pentax came to mind. I read many various camera reviews but kept coming back to Pentax as the odd man out (so to speak) and so was attracted to the K5 for it seemed to offer all that I needed, plus I could use my old manual lenses again. Long story short, I purchased a K5 and 18-135 lens and have never looked back. The K5 offers me more than I could ask for and just the other day I bought the 60-250 to help take my photography to the next level. So thanks again for all the good tips and I hope to occasionally post an interesting picture for your enjoyment.

All the best,

mwh

12-21-2012, 03:20 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad that you decided to join us.