Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #1

Happy Christmas from the UK

Hi,

My name is Ash, I have been dabbling with photography for the past 20 years more or less all digital apart from a few. I would call myself a novice as I am useless at taking good photographs but love the world of cameras. In my time of photogrpahy I have owned far too many cameras and never got on with many apart from a few, so now it is Pentax's time. I now have a K-30 with WR 18-55WR and 35mm prime and a Pentax Q with 01 lens,reason for these is weather sealed due to the UK's terrible wet year and the ultra cute Q just had too

See you on the forum

Ash

12-22-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard, Ash, and Happy Christmas to you!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ash, cameras, time