Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-22-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
Forum Member

new to the forum..hello all

hello all,

my best wife in the world just gave me the coolest xmas present ever, the K-o1 with 40mm! She has shot Pentax since high school K-1ooo, ME-Super, and bought the k-1oD when it first came out. I learned on an Olympus OM-1 and recently bought an entry level point and click to stay creative. Her awesome gift to me will allow me to expand my creative horizons and I already feel like it is strengthening our bond and look forward to many years of hiking and photography with her. In any case, this is a great way to be inducted in the pentax community and I have been reading the forums and lens reviews here and am mighty impressed with the devotion and dedication this community puts into supporting the craft of photography and the pentax line in general. Keep up the good work!

Thanks again to my wife and the community of Pentax users!

--Gj

12-22-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Great Gift!

Hello Gj, Welcome to the Forum!
Wow, you received a great gift! Good luck and I hope you enjoy your new camera.
Sounds like your wife has fine taste. Looking forward to seeing some photos soon.
Happy Holidays!
Ron
12-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good to have you here.
Enjoy the forum and your gift.
She knew what to get you.
Look forward to your contributions here.