Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Albums
Posts: 49
Hi, I am Karan

Hello, I have been using this site for 2 years to look at the lens database and so today registered to become a member on this site.

2 days ago I upgraded from my 7 year old Pentax MZ-6 SLR to the Pentax K-01 which I bought on clearance for AU$299 brand new.

I must say this site is the best! For a Pentax user, this site has helped me out a lot!

12-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster
Adam's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arizona
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 41,392
QuoteOriginally posted by 2her0ck Quote
Hello, I have been using this site for 2 years to look at the lens database and so today registered to become a member on this site.

2 days ago I upgraded from my 7 year old Pentax MZ-6 SLR to the Pentax K-01 which I bought on clearance for AU$299 brand new.

I must say this site is the best! For a Pentax user, this site has helped me out a lot!
Welcome aboard! I'm very happy to hear you've found the site so helpful Hope you enjoy your new camera!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)



PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Checking...jono's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Northeastern Minnesota
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 716
Karan, I have been here for less than a year and have hardly scratched the surface of available information. It is indeed a great place.
12-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Albums
Posts: 49
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Welcome aboard! I'm very happy to hear you've found the site so helpful Hope you enjoy your new camera!
Thankyou!

12-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Albums
Posts: 49
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Checking...jono Quote
Karan, I have been here for less than a year and have hardly scratched the surface of available information. It is indeed a great place.
Yeah, the knowledge I have on Pentax lenses today is all thanks to this website! Don't know what I would have done without it!
12-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #6
Forum Member
musings's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England region, NSW, Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 55
Welcome Karan,

Yet another Aussie joins up.

Regards, Gary
12-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #7
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Albums
Posts: 49
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by musings Quote
Welcome Karan,

Yet another Aussie joins up.

Regards, Gary
Haha, well actually I am a Kiwi. Just moved from Auckland to Sydney a month ago, settling down currently. Its a wonderful place, Sydney, and I am loving the marine life and wildlife here!
12-23-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
Forum Member
musings's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New England region, NSW, Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 55
QuoteOriginally posted by 2her0ck Quote
Haha, well actually I am a Kiwi. Just moved from Auckland to Sydney a month ago, settling down currently. Its a wonderful place, Sydney, and I am loving the marine life and wildlife here!
I was close

Regards, Gary

12-24-2012, 01:44 AM   #9
Moderator PEG Judges
Kerrowdown's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Highlands of Scotland.
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 31,361
Welcome to the forum, lets see the down under images from you soon.
12-24-2012, 03:28 AM   #10
Junior Member




Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Sydney
Photos: Albums
Posts: 49
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by musings Quote
I was close

Regards, Gary
HAHA! True that!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax, site
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi I am new Marwa Hegazy Welcomes and Introductions 2 12-22-2012 07:36 AM
Hi, I am new here. dennischan84 Welcomes and Introductions 2 08-23-2012 02:25 AM
Hi I am new to Pentax Forums under_net Welcomes and Introductions 3 07-21-2011 09:47 AM
Hi I'm icy. I am going to buy a Pentax K-?? icy Welcomes and Introductions 3 06-18-2011 06:58 AM
hi i am from india savlak Welcomes and Introductions 9 03-20-2011 09:04 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top