Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #1

Merry Christmas from Memphis

Hello everyone. My name's Chris and about a year ago I fell in love with the 50mm f1.4 smc takumar lens. Ever since I've been trying to hunt down more pentax lenses to try out. I use a Canon 2ti, but I can't get enough of these lenses. Originally I was interested in film and video (and still am) but while I wait to save up for the editing software, photography has been a great joy I practice often. This site has helped out numerous times in my search for more information on cameras and lenses. Just thought I'd sign up and see if I could contribute at all.

I do most of my shooting with the 35mm and 50mm lenses, but more out of restriction and not choice. Looking at purchasing a 24mm takumar in the near future. I've got a few profiles on some various sites to showcase or sell some of my work. Not all of these are taken with the pentax lenses but the majority will be. If anyone's interested you can check them out at:
Chris Hayden | Society6
Chris Hayden on Behance

Please feel free to comment or send me a note if you want to share some of your wisdom.

The shot below was taken while on a trip through South Africa with another takumar (35mm). Love the durability of this brand!

..and Merry Christmas everyone!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon EOS REBEL T2i  Photo 
12-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, good to have you on board with us.