Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Good Day

Hello my fellow Pentonian's. Been lurking for a while, especially in the lens forums trying to get a fair price on old lenses for my K-5. I've been purchasing lens left and right, hopefully I'll settle down soon. Took advantage of the Black Friday and purchased a DA* 50-135/2.8...glad I did, what a great lens.
I look forward to seeing and hearing from the more experienced shooters here on the forum.
Happy Shooting!

12-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Namajam Quote
Hello my fellow Pentonian's. Been lurking for a while, especially in the lens forums trying to get a fair price on old lenses for my K-5. I've been purchasing lens left and right, hopefully I'll settle down soon. Took advantage of the Black Friday and purchased a DA* 50-135/2.8...glad I did, what a great lens.
I look forward to seeing and hearing from the more experienced shooters here on the forum.
Happy Shooting!
Welcome to the forum! I hope you will be able to find everything you need on the Marketplace

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-25-2012, 02:09 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Great lens. My main lens since the day I bought it.
12-25-2012, 04:49 PM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mdave13 Quote
Great lens. My main lens since the day I bought it.
Its an excellent lens. My favorite zoom! A close second would be my SMC-A 35-105/3.5, another quality lens. Beautiful results!

Attached Images