Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
12-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #1

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! What a day to take some great shots, too.

I'm Jonathan Charles, though my friends call me JC. I'm here in Daytona beach, Florida. I've been taking pictures for most of my life, starting with a used K1000 in High School. I thought i fell out of photography until my friends kept commenting on my point-and-shoot pictures. Since my re-awakening, I've had a K100D and now a K7.

I focus primarily on sportscar racing and historic automobiles, but in reality I keep my camera close and shoot what catches my eye. I cant wait to see what so may others are doing and learn more about the art!!!

I'll be around and happy to share any thoughts and opinions I have (I have many )!

12-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Merry Christmas
Welcome to the Forums JC
12-25-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bonjour from France and happy holidays ... Welcome to PF! J
12-26-2012, 09:44 AM - 1 Like   #4

Hey JC, I went to my first HPDE the other day with a friend and the Houston Area Cobra Club. The whole time I was there I kept thinking I should have brought my camera. I'm a car fanatic and I can't believe it's taken me this long to get to a track that wasn't a drag strip. I was really awesome to see cars flying around a road course. I'll be looking forward to seeing any pictures you might share with us in the future.

12-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Merry Christmas to you also!