Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #1

Help! (LBA-ed?)

Dear all,

I initially bought Pentax K-x because i want to be different and because its white. later on, i bought M 50mm f1.7 lens that come with MX as its rear cap. starting from that day i am addicted to 'collecting' Pentax-M lenses...

2 years and 14 lenses later, i'm still short M 20mm f4, 120mm f2.8 and maybe 300mm. i have an A 20mm f2.8 already but it is an error.. another collection so, if you want to help me and have the lens i listed and want to sell it, please PM me.

p/s: i think the gap between 50mm to 85mm is quite far. do Pentax have a prime lens in between that focal as a substitute?

Many thanks

12-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You should post some threads in the wanted items section for the lenses you're interested in. People aren't allowed to sell outside of the marketplace anyway.

There's nothing manual between those two FL's, but Pentax does have the FA 77mm limited.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by on9ye Quote
p/s: i think the gap between 50mm to 85mm is quite far. do Pentax have a prime lens in between that focal as a substitute?

Many thanks
In the old days the rule of thumb was to have lenses 2X or 1/2 as long as the next one, so 85 in fact already in the middle.