Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Greetings from Brooklyn

I joined the forum today after reading various useful threads and lens reviews here.

I bought a K10D a few months ago after using a Canon SLR (T60) throughout the 80s & 90s and 2 Canon digital point & shoots thereafter. Got the K10D after reading so many great things about it during my exhaustive research into which DSLR to buy. And of course, there's Pentax's backward lens compatibility, which I'm taking advantage of by just having purchased a Super Takumar 55/1.8.

Haven't used my camera nearly as much as I'd like yet, but I know that'll change. I'm looking for inspiration on the forums, as well as the excellent tips that can be found throughout.

Looking forward to a thoroughly enjoyable experience here and the opportunity to better my photographic skills.

Be seeing you,
--molarade

02-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
G'day Molarade and welcome aboard the good ship Pentax. Hope you can find the inspiration you seek...somehow I think you might, there are some very photogs here.
Cheers