Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #1

Pentax Fan from NYC

Hey -

Finally moved from lurker to member. My eyes are bleeding from reading all the threads on the K5 II and IIs - so much that I'll be seeing moire (or lack thereof) in my sleep tonight.

I'm currently shooting with a K7 and looking to upgrade to one of the three K5 models, still unsure which one. Love my K7 but the poor high ISO performance is a big issue, as I'm shooting more portraits and events in low-light conditions.

If you have a moment, check out my website at Jay B. Wilson Photography - everything there - mostly NYC scenes and portraiture - is shot with either the K7 or my previous K100D.

Thanks!

Jay

12-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I can really vouch for the K-5 II.s as being a surprisingly good camera and finding it a pleasure to use.
12-30-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Welcome!

I agree with eaglem, I love my K-5 IIs.