Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi, newbie on board

After a few weeks of lurking I've decided that this may be one of the better forums on the web and if I know what's good for me I'd better join.

I'm an old guy who presently lives near Phoenix, AZ. I've been shooting Pentax for longer than I'll admit to and still sometimes use my H3. I'm being dragged kicking and screaming into the digital age and have a K10D but somehow I'm still more comfortable with manual cameras.

I also use rangefinders for certain things but can't justify an M8. (That means I can't afford one.) So there it's almost all film, Agfa Scala till they went out and now Fomapan Type R.

Over the past two years I've cut down on what was a camera collection and now I'm down to the cameras I like to use. By the way if anyone wants to swap a silver 31 limited for a black one, let me know. I have a thing for silver lenses.

I'm not a prolific poster. I try to add to a thread if I feel my post will contribute rather than use up bandwidth but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Gerry

02-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #2
Igilligan

Welcome to the forum... this is indeed a fine forum to hang out in.

I think I remember a while back there was someone wanting to trade a silver for a black. Put up a WTT in the marketplace.

good luck
02-17-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Newbie on board

Thanks, Gus. Just did the post.

Gerry