Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-31-2012, 04:06 PM   #1

SMC Pentax FA Soft 28mm F2.8 question

I own this lens (which was discontinued a while back), and while it's very effective and interesting in what it does, I'm thinking of selling it because I just don't use it that much. But when I search the Web for the lens to get a sense of a fair price, I can't find one for sale used anywhere! Has anyone spotted this lens? Is it rare or desirable? I check on a lot of different kinds and brands of gear and have never found a piece of equipment with so little presence online.

12-31-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey there. Thats definitely a very interesting lens. Unfortunately, these days people love sharpness, loooove it, so unfortunately a lens like that doesn't find a lot of users. Check out the lens reviews section on this forum. I think this lens is there and also the cost at which people bought it in the past.