Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Pentax MZ-60

Hi all Im new here I brought a Pentax MZ-60 film camera that came with two sigma lenses one is 28-90mm and the other is 100-300mm (I know nothing about lenses) a few weeks back impulse buy silly me as I wanted a dlsr which I am about to purchase a second hand cannon Canon Rebel XS/1000D that doesnt come with a lens Im wondering if its possible to use one of the sigma lenses with this cannon? & also which lens is better? Thanks in advance please be nice Im a newbie

Attached Images

01-02-2013, 07:09 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, It may pay you to ask your question in the Pentax Beginners Corner to get your answers. If these lenses came with the Pentax Camera it is highly unlikely they would fit a Canon Camera because the mounts are different.
01-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Pentax and Canon are using different mounts ... highly unlikely to work.

There might be adapters out there but I doubt you want to complicate your life that much .
Best bet, buy new lenses for your Canon camera.