Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Ottawa

I am a retired civil servant living in the suburbs of Ottawa, Canada. I have been interested if photography most of my life and since going digital have had three Pentax dslr's, a K100d (dead now), a K10d (still a great camera) and now a K5 which I recently bought on a Black Friday sale. I have over the years acquired old Pentax lenses that I still use on occasion and I also have quite a few modern DA lenses, 21mm, 40mm, 35mm LTD, 18-55mm, 50-200mm and recently an 18-135mm. Most of my shots are taken on various trips that my wife and I enjoy. I also enjoy putting a small prime on the camera and going for walks along the river banks in this area. I have found the Pentax Forums Lens Reviews very good and would like to thank all who have contributed to this great resource. Cheers, nhojoff (John)

01-06-2013, 12:10 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the Forums and a "bonjour" from France - J
01-06-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard!
01-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #4

QuoteOriginally posted by nhojoff Quote
I am a retired civil servant living in the suburbs of Ottawa, Canada. I have been interested if photography most of my life and since going digital have had three Pentax dslr's, a K100d (dead now), a K10d (still a great camera) and now a K5 which I recently bought on a Black Friday sale. I have over the years acquired old Pentax lenses that I still use on occasion and I also have quite a few modern DA lenses, 21mm, 40mm, 35mm LTD, 18-55mm, 50-200mm and recently an 18-135mm. Most of my shots are taken on various trips that my wife and I enjoy. I also enjoy putting a small prime on the camera and going for walks along the river banks in this area. I have found the Pentax Forums Lens Reviews very good and would like to thank all who have contributed to this great resource. Cheers, nhojoff (John)
Welcome, John - nice to see another Ottawa person here! (I joined in here only a few months ago myself.) Cheers!

01-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hey John !

Welcome aboard !

I used to live there, in the suburbs: Richmond ...Osgoode ... !

Cheers.

JP