Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
Inactive Account

New but feel at home with Pentax people

Hi all--I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest so have many opportunities to shoot. I bought my first dslr Pentax kx about two years ago and it is still a journey for me. I love shooting..it takes me to quiet places inside myself. I need all the advice you would like to share. Still working on manual and trying to get the aperature,shutter speed and iso working together but will get there!
Thanks--look forward to being here
Marcia

01-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the fold. Your part of the country is the only one I still have left to see for the first time. Maybe you could motivate me with some pictures.
01-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I think you will find this forum is apleasant place. Lots of helpful people about, who know all kinds of arcane things about Pentax (and other things too). And in nearly two years I have never seen a 'flame-out' argument, and only a couple of grumpy postings from anyone.

Also, everyone seems to comply with conventions about what should be posted where.
01-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome aboard

01-13-2013, 09:35 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by tim60 Quote
I think you will find this forum is apleasant place. Lots of helpful people about, who know all kinds of arcane things about Pentax (and other things too). And in nearly two years I have never seen a 'flame-out' argument, and only a couple of grumpy postings from anyone.

Also, everyone seems to comply with conventions about what should be posted where.
So you ignored the now closed P&R? I also take it you don't read the FF threads or the MILC vs DSLR threads...